Sunday, August 17, 2008


This is Yazzi rubbing on the new bale of hay. As she rubbed she moved it.


Mike Toney finally cut our hay. We have in all a total of 214 bales of hay. It was fun to watch them do their work.


We went swimming for my dad's coworker's son's party. I swam and then got tired and read. READ it's what I do.

We played scrabble for on night and Brittney and Alex won. But..... with the finishing letters I made the word SAVING TONIC. I was really proud of myself. I even put on the top of the board. It was fun.
In this picture my hair is quite big, but I thought I should put it on because it's my new Trek Family. My Ma and Pa are on vacation and there are two girls on the floor but we were the only family with all the kids present it was very satisfying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there it was nice to see you all again im back in utah now but i wish i got to talk to u a little bit more but call me if u want im usaually here u can call me before ur school starts too so love u all bye