Sunday, September 21, 2008

Homecoming

My friend Marrisa and I were on the way to our float sight.


My class (2011) on Friday traveled to our float sight to make our float that would be in the parade at 2:00 that day.


This is a cake just to let you know.
Then we spray painted the cake with blue and gold to look like frosting.
Brook and Me just chilling at the float sight.
My friend Cara and I made those town presants there. We splatter painted it was so much fun.


This is my class squished into a bus, and my spanish teacker with the black glasses on.



And there is our finished project. We got third in our float, but 2nd for skit.



Brittney watching the parade. She wearing a hat but since you can't really see the brim it looks like a Jewish cap.


Brittney sucking on a sourhead from the parade.

Britt and Rose ready for the game. We won 56 to 6

No comments: